Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/proekt/public_html/ishutdownapp.com/forum/Sources/Load.php(225) : runtime-created function on line 3
Beta testing requests
iShutdown forum
November 21, 2017, 12:30:44 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Facebook page http://facebook.com/iShutdown

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Beta testing requests  (Read 3803 times)
Vlad Polyanskiy
Administrator

View Profile Email
« on: October 31, 2011, 01:18:52 AM »

If you want to help with iShutdown beta testing. If you have some free time and want to help improve functionality of iShutdown.
if you want to get your iShutdown copy for free. If you want me to realize some specific functionality in iShutdown - youre in right place.

Send me a your UDID before i can compile and send you beta-testing version from one of upcoming releases. To send me UDID do next

1. Search for the free app called “UDID Tool” on the App store
2. Download it onto your iOS device
3. Run app, click Send email, email to support@ishutdownapp.com (and please put your name in the email so I know who it’s from)

or use that tutorial to get UDID http://www.innerfence.com/howto/find-iphone-unique-device-identifier-udid

After sending UDID to me write here or in private messages your e-mail to get beta-test compilation of
iShutdown app, and i will sent it to you. After that you simple use app as you wish and if have any ideas and bugs founded write them in that board.

its easy.
« Last Edit: October 31, 2011, 01:28:22 AM by Vlad Polyanskiy » Logged
Robert

View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2011, 12:15:42 AM »

Hi..Everyone....
I have a little know about UDID in Iphone ,Ipad etc.......

How to Find your iPhone's UDID!

id you know that each iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad comes with a unique ID to set it apart from all the others?

This 40-digit string of letters and numbers is known as a unique identifier number, or UDID.
Most of the time, you will not need your device's UDID, but in case you do, here's how to find it:

Start the iTunes application on your computer.
Connect your iPhone, iPod touch, or iPad.
Click on its name under the "devices" list.
Make sure you're on the "Summary" tab.

Click on the words "Serial Number". It should change into "Identifier (UDID)" once you do.

Select "Copy" from the Edit menu. You now have your UDID copied, and can paste it into an email, message, etc!

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: